The first steps in Lima
My concern is to help children and parents in need. I would like to pass on my knowledge and experience in a place where my help is needed and where God wants me to help.
I have been working at Estación Esperanza since January 2015 and the work is exciting, varied, enriching, I learn a lot and I can bless others.
- Apprenticeship as a kindergarten teacher
- Speech therapist and additional training as a therapist for children with behavioral disorders.
- Nurse at the Multimed Hospital and Maison de Sante (8 years)
- Teacher for children with learning difficulties in the Isaac Newton school (4 years)
- Infant teacher at the Arco Iris daycare center (4 years)
Current deployment at Estacion Esperanza
- Speech therapy lessons
- Parental counseling
- Mothers’ conference: handicrafts teacher
This page is also available in: German